We're sorry, the project has been abandoned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're sorry, the project has been abandoned

PortalForum and Game Rules - READ THESEHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello Everyone!

Go down 
+3
Nisra
twinArmageddons
Rosie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosie
Administrator
Administrator
Rosie

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:48 pm

Hi guys! ^^
I'm Rosie, and I'll be helping Blade out with the forum and game for awhile!
I've actually been here right along, I just haven't been very active until now. ^^'
Blade and I are very good friends, so please don't feel shy around me. I promise I'm a nice gal once you get to know me.

Sometime within the next few weeks, I'll be collaborating with Blade to help him get activity up a bit.
We also touched on the subject of moving forums over to Proboards, since there's a ton more codes and content that we can use to make things more fun for you guys. ^^ Don't take that as an official statement though, cause at this point we aren't sure.
But if you'd like to tell me what you think of the idea, that'd be great!

I'm so happy to be here and to be helping Blade out. ^^
Back to top Go down
twinArmageddons
User
User
twinArmageddons

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:03 pm

I think moving to proboards is a great idea, ive been on them before and they seem much more user friendly than this type.
Back to top Go down
Nisra
User
User
Nisra

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:28 am

I don't care what you do with the forum as long as the server doesn't go private. Every other server bar IW has gone 100% private...PLEASE LEAVE THE SERVER OPEN IM BEGGING YOU. /end rant
Back to top Go down
Featherclaw
Administrator
Administrator
Featherclaw

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:20 am

Sage really needs to mention these things to me. xD
Anyways, welcome!
Back to top Go down
Rosie
Administrator
Administrator
Rosie

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:50 am

From what I've seen, Nisra, the reason servers go private is to keep the noobs out, and also to cut back on the chance of drama and attacks. If a server is private, they can use that title as a buffer to keep enemies like Ritza out of their hair.
At the moment, there's been no talk of IK going private. But it's not impossible. And unfortunately, IF a decision like that was made, the members have no say in the matter. It's an administrative decision.

And, at Feather, I'm not surprised he didn't say anything to you. I purposely asked him to keep my presence on the down low. ;P
Back to top Go down
Featherclaw
Administrator
Administrator
Featherclaw

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:21 pm

I see, alright then. c:
Well, once again, welcome to the IK team, I look forward to working with you!
Back to top Go down
Seshiro
User
User
Seshiro

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:10 am

Good to see another friendly face- Err... avatar picture on this site.
Back to top Go down
Rosie
Administrator
Administrator
Rosie

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:37 pm

LoL. Grin
Thanks Seshiro! Definitely glad to be here!
(Even if I am a little bit lost as to what to do with this forum at the moment...Messy messy messy!)
Back to top Go down
Seshiro
User
User
Seshiro

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:16 am

Don't worry, everyone's lost when it comes to the forum at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:11 pm

Well hai there. o3o

And sure is messy.. LOL What the hell happened to it?

&& Yeah Nisra, servers go private/apply only because it's easier to monitor who's playing on the server and to avoid particular .. 'people' being on the server of a undesirable .. way.

c:
Back to top Go down
StarLightRarity
StarLightRarity

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:18 pm

I don't want to sound nooby and all, But do you know what exactly feralHeart uses to keep the game from having downloading errors? Beause every time I download One of These Impressive title servers they create it so that it only works with Microsoft 9 and I don't have that, nor will it let me download it either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We're sorry, the project has been abandoned :: NOTICE :: Open Forum-
Jump to:  
Impressive Kingdom is © Nesbael since 8/10/2011 and is not to be represented, in whole or in part, by any third party without express written permission.Free forum | Roleplay forums | Fantasy | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com