We're sorry, the project has been abandoned
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're sorry, the project has been abandoned

PortalForum and Game Rules - READ THESEHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Chat

Go down 
+12
SkyRim
Sandstorm
dark
edog7777
Meadowstar
River
Shadow
Nisra
Seshiro
twinArmageddons
Featherclaw
Blade
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Nisra
User
User
Nisra

General Chat - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:20 pm

I must admit, that's rather adorible c:

It rhymes too <3
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 3:01 pm

Thanks. Smile XD

I love writing poems and stories. <3 Smile XD
Back to top Go down
Nisra
User
User
Nisra

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 5:27 pm

Interesting...

I'd love to hear more if you wrote any (But please send them through DA!)
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 12:23 pm

I have already submitted a couple poems through DA. Smile XD

I'm thinking about writing a short story with the same characters from the story I'm writing, but the short story won't actually be part of the actual story I'm writing, if you know what I mean. Tongue XD

Last edited by Meadowstar on Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nisra
User
User
Nisra

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 1:38 pm

Cool.

And I see what you did thar ;D

Just kidding, anyway it'll probably be really cool. I'll be sure to keep an eye out. c:
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:19 pm

But first, before I do it, I'm gonna need to make a preview image on Gimp. Otherwise, DeviantArt won't let me submit just text. Hmm...
Back to top Go down
dark
User
User
dark

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 5:27 pm

Happy holidays all! Grin
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:44 pm

Merry Christmas to you too, Dark! Smile XD
Back to top Go down
Nisra
User
User
Nisra

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 4:45 pm

Merry Christmas.... *grumbles*

Sorry, I'm a bit of a scrouge. Or...however you spell it.
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 12:57 pm

Derp.

Sooooo...

How was everyone's Christmas? XD
Back to top Go down
Nisra
User
User
Nisra

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:00 pm

Pretty sad. I was reminded of my self harming period and have been tempted/encouraged to go back to it, I had no time to myself, I was called rude for wanting a little space from my 'loving' and 'caring' family (note the sarcasm quote marks.) I was called selfish for wanting to use the money I was given all for ME. So yeah.... I don't think you want to hear my christmas.

What about yourself's Christmas?
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:59 pm

Awwww, I'm sorry to hear that, Nisra. Sad

My Christmas went along fine, nothing really new. Hmm...
Back to top Go down
dark
User
User
dark

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 4:26 pm

My Christmas was good, got everything i wanted and had a great time with me relatives.
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:34 am

Sounds fun. Smile XD

Anyhow, Happy New Years everybody! Hope ya'll have a wonderful 2013. XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Nisra
User
User
Nisra

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:11 pm

Myeh... new year.... *sigh*

I hate holidays.

Anywho, I guess have a good year.

c:>
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:03 pm

I was listening to this same radio station for like nine hours in a row yesterday... I'm listening to it again now. Tongue
Back to top Go down
Nisra
User
User
Nisra

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:07 am

Meadow plz.

I've been listening to the same song for four weeks.

Still not sick of it.
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:31 pm

LOL, I know how you feel. XD

I've been listening to the same album every day since September, and I'm still not sick of it. I never will get sick of it. XD
Back to top Go down
Nisra
User
User
Nisra

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 1:07 pm

XD

I get VERY attached to songs very quickly. c:

Too bad I always play them too loud and damage my hearing ;-;
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar
User
User
Meadowstar

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:24 pm

Same here, I get attached to songs quite easily depending on what type of music it is. XD

Sometimes- Actually, alot of times, I would have the sound on my computer up a tad bit too high, so I wouldn't be able to hear what anyone's saying through my headphones. Tongue
Back to top Go down
Nisra
User
User
Nisra

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:04 am

So...chat died or what?
Back to top Go down
Crim
Crim

PostSubject: New people, New things   General Chat - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:56 pm

Hello everyone, as you can tell by my posts, i'm new here. I hope that the game will be done soon! ^^ I shall see you there :)
Back to top Go down
Crim
Crim

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:00 pm

Hi meadowstar, and anyone who is reading. ^^ What type of music do you like? General Chat - Page 19 Empty
Back to top Go down
Nisra
User
User
Nisra

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:15 pm

Greetings, I am N. (Death note refference)

Anyways hello and welcome to our little sanctuary of the internet.

My apologies if I sound harsh, boring or like an admin or moderator but could you please not double post? If you need to change your post there's an edit button...

Once again sorry for sounding like a moderator or admin.

Anywho what music I like? Hmm..lets see...I like rock, dubstep, some pop, sad songs, tribute-esque songs...hmm...that's about it really. I like SOME Techno but not a lot. What about yourself?
Back to top Go down
Crim
Crim

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:46 pm

Nisra wrote:
Greetings, I am N. (Death note refference)

Anyways hello and welcome to our little sanctuary of the internet.

My apologies if I sound harsh, boring or like an admin or moderator but could you please not double post? If you need to change your post there's an edit button...

Once again sorry for sounding like a moderator or admin.

Anywho what music I like? Hmm..lets see...I like rock, dubstep, some pop, sad songs, tribute-esque songs...hmm...that's about it really. I like SOME Techno but not a lot. What about yourself?

Hello, thank you. Kiss i like Three Days Grace Grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat   General Chat - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Chat
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We're sorry, the project has been abandoned :: NOTICE :: Open Forum-
Jump to:  
Impressive Kingdom is © Nesbael since 8/10/2011 and is not to be represented, in whole or in part, by any third party without express written permission.Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com